BECAUSE OF LOVE
Offering jewelry is an act of love towards someone or towards oneself.
For if love is without reason, it is a reason for everything.
Probably the least reasonable reason of all.
The one that can’t be explained, and yet explains everything.
Believe in true love. Simple, foolproof and pure. The kind of love that lasts forever, as timeless the lines of the Beloved collection.
- Beloved solitaire set with a 0,50 ct round diamond, paved with diamonds, on white gold
- NEW, Beloved wedding band half paved with diamonds, on white gold
- NEW, Quatre wedding band in yellow gold
- Vendôme bracelet paved with diamonds, on white gold
VENDOME LISERÉ COLLECTION
Each love has its own signature and its own lines. Just like the Vendôme Liseré collection, underlined by its iconic black line that reminds the shape of the Place Vendôme.
- NEW, Vendôme Liseré sleepers set with 0,60 ct emerald-cut diamons, paved with round diamonds in white gold with a black lacquer border
- NEW, Vendôme Liseré ring set with an 0,5 ct emerald-cut diamond, paved with round diamonds in white gold with a black lacquer border
- Vendôme Liseré pendant set with an 0,30 ct emerald-cut diamond, paved with round diamonds in white gold with a black lacquer border
Friendship, seduction, support, love is a whole made of many facets. Carved and hand polished, the Facette collection enlightens them all.
- Facette wedding band set with three diamonds, in platinum
- Facette solitaire set with a diamond, in platinum
- Jack de Boucheron triple wrap with a motif set with diamonds, in white gold
It is all or nothing. Love makes no compromise. Just like the Quatre collection mixing golds and diamonds in an uncompromising combination.
- Quatre Clou de Paris bangle in yellow gold, small model
- NEW Quatre Classique small pendant set with one diamond, in yellow, white, pink gold and brown PVD
- Quatre Grosgrain bangle in yellow gold, small model
- NEW, Quatre Classique solitaire set with a 0,20 cts round diamond, in pink gold and brown PVD
- NEW, Quatre Radiant solitaire set with a 0,20 cts round diamond, paved with diamonds, in yellow and white gold
Created by Frederic Boucheron in 1858, Boucheron is built through four generations of direct descendants. Visionary designer and first jeweler of the Place Vendôme, Boucheron embodies excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry and Watchmaking. The Boucheron style, free and audacious, continues to create the classics of tomorrow. There are currently more than 66 Boucheron boutiques across the world. Boucheron is part of the global Luxury group Kering.